Guidelines for Technical Poster Abstracts
An Abstract is required for all poster and oral presentations.
Abstract due date: March 1, 2013
Length: The Abstract should be less than 1 page, including affiliations and contact information.
Page Layout: The paper size can be A4 or 8-1/2 by 11-in. Use 2.5 cm margins on all four sides, single-spacing, and Times New Roman typeface with a 12-point pitch. The text should be left-justified only, and have no tabs, tables, figures, pictures or references. Please do not divide words or right-justify the text.
Your Abstract will include:
- Title: in bold, lower case, with each noun starting with a capital letter
- Authors’ names (capitalized surname)
- Body of text: between 1400 to 2100 characters, including the spaces between the words
- Keywords: indicate up to 5 keywords
- Authors' contact details: Include senior authors' e-mail, phone, and fax contact information. If authors are from more than one organization, contact details for each organization can be included. The major authors' contact details should follow the body of the abstract. Affiliations of all other authors should be given next. Multiple addresses are used if there is more than one organization.
Submit Abstract (via Forest Products Society website)
For further information, please contact Vicki Herian at email@example.com