Directions for Authors
- Title page: All manuscripts should have a title page containing title, authors names and affiliations, and contact information for corresponding author.
- File submissions: Manuscripts should be submitted as a separate file from the title page. It is important to ensure that authors or their affiliations are not identified in this file in any form. This file should include:
- Abstract (not more than 200 words)
- Keywords (3 to 5)
- Main body with Tables, Figures, and References (Tables and Figures should be included in Main body)
- 1st level, centered, all caps, bold
- 2nd level, left justified, capitalize each word, bold
- 3rd level indented from left margin, capitalize each word, bold, italics.
- Text formatting: All text (including the title page) should be:
- double spaced
- 12 point font (for example, Times New Roman)
- line numbering enabled
- Length: There are no length restrictions, but typically a manuscript should not be longer than 35 pages including references, tables, and figures.
- References and Periodical Abbreviations: The format and style of written works for publication should normally follow the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.